Let an Experienced Solar Installation Cost Estimator Give You The Edge
Solar Energy is coming to a front as the green movement in the United States continues to progress. Now is the time for solar Industries to take advantage of RAV’s vast understanding of the electrical field. Solar projects require electrical installations. We combine our knowledge of electrical systems with your engineering and solar design, creating a beneficial work relationship. RAV is certified within the solar field and has superior knowledge associated with solar energy systems, including Low and Medium Voltage electrical systems as well with Overhead Transmission and Distribution.
Our Solar Installation Cost Estimating Services Include:
- Quantity take-offs and pricing, including labor, materials, equipment, and subcontract costs
- Obtaining and analyzing bids on projects from subcontractors and material vendors
- Keeping abreast of current changes and trends in construction codes
- Subcontract bid packages, soliciting subcontract bids, and the review and evaluation of bids
- Maintaining up-to-date capabilities on estimating computer software and programs
*For a more detailed list visit our Services page.